We seek to hire a Maintenance Supervisor with excellent knowledge in construction, cleaning, and maintenance procedures. A Maintenance Supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will demonstrate natural leadership and have fantastic communication skills with great attention to detail.
To ensure success, Maintenance Supervisors must demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with solid knowledge of maintenance, repairs, renovations, cleaning, and personnel management. The best candidates will be fantastic in building and equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Full time 8h / day
- Genre; Man or woman
- Age: 28 – 35
- Responsible, observer
- Basic knowledge of English
- Opening hours from 8 am to 5:30 pm with lunch at 1:30 am
- Knowledge of microsoft office (Word, excel)
- Flexibility and availability to work outside normal working hours
- Knowledge of electricity, mechanics, building maintenance
- Have a professional license
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience